Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Resting

Well, not resting per se, but it was the last day of physio. I was in physio for 5 days only, but this week it seemed I had a regular business because I went at the same time. And weekend now seems as a small vacation :)))
If I can do that with my business somehow, maybe I'll have a different view of things. But for that to happen I would have to go out of house and I really don't know where I could go and work. I may find some solution in summer (if it's not too hot), but I don't know how to do it in winter. Something to think about.
Anyway, I am taking a rest today. Watching Miss Marple and crocheting a shirt. One of the future projects. I would love to get up early tomorrow and take some photos of my other work. It's high time to start working on the older patterns since I have some new design ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...