Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New patterns uploaded

It was a tedious job, but I did it completely! I uploaded all my patterns to 3 marketplaces and I also uploaded them to my website. It took some hours.
I have them on my new site here: http://www.aimarro.com/shop/
And I also have a free knitting pattern for Newsletter sign up here: http://www.aimarro.com/offer/
Now on to another thing. There are so many things I still need to do, but I would first like to create a membership option for my website. That would be extremely helpful for my free patterns. I first need to install plug ins for that and then work on my next free pattern. I would love to publish it soon. It is a crochet pattern for fingerless gloves. So now I'm looking into some tutorials that will help me make my site for members. Hopefully it won't take me long, because then I would have to make some other pages, like the Info page to tell people how they can access my patterns. And that should not be complicated, because people love simple things :)
I miss crocheting and knitting, because for days I am doing everything else but that. And the new ideas keep popping in my head no matter what I do. I am really overtired. And just to add, this is the way I do it, it doesn't mean everyone else have to do the same. The reason is that I don't have anyone else to ask for help. Well, I do, but that would take a long time, they have their own commitments. And I don't have money to invest in paying someone to do it. So this is the only way I can do it right now. Hopefully, that won't be an issue in the future. At least this way I'll learn the ropes and when one day I can invest more money in my business by hiring someone to do these things for me, I can keep an eye on the process and tell them exactly what I want because I experienced it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...