Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Yarn change

Yesterday I started the new design with one yarn and after I reached nearly the end of the 100g. skein I decided I don't like the look of it. So today I went to a nearby store and bought another yarn. Unfortunately they didn't have enough of it, but the shop owner was polite and said he will order some more if I need it. Luckily I will be getting the same lot since it's the same distributor. And it's a fine light beige color too. The project comes nicely. And the stitch can be done in crochet and knitting, which is great! I even have the name for the collection, Loopsies! :) Although I still don't know how many designs I will make for the collection. I only envisioned 3 for now, well it's more like 6, but 3 in crochet and 3 in knit.
I keep adding new designs and the old ones aren't finished yet. Well, classic me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...