Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

First video done

Yes, I finally made the whole video, yay! I recorded the voice over and added some music. I also did some smaller editing in addition. It took me 3 rendering tries, because I forgot to write additional info and finally the video is complete! Now I have to open a channel and upload the video and see what else I have to do to it before I publish it.
And afterwards I want to put the link to it in my patterns and also write a blog post about it on my website. I also want to finish all other things involving my newsletter, which includes me researching some plug-ins a friend sent me the links to.
Meanwhile, I am working on my friend's hooded scarf, which is done in garter stitch and also I will offer it one day as a free pattern. I already have 4 patterns I want to offer for free (not including sets for some of them, which I'll work on later in the year). Two of those are crocheted and two are knitted.
Sweeping declaration (Marshal's influence, lol), I will open my website for public by the end of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...