Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Feeling the day

Yay, I went out of my room :))))
I went to the doctor to reschedule an appointment I missed because I overslept :P And then I had to finish some smaller things and everything went so smoothly that a friend suggested I played the lottery, because it seemed it was my lucky day. We met with another friend which we accidentally bumped into and went for a coffee. So it was a very nice day, although the wind was not much helpful ;) A friend even offer to help me with my website, but I will leave it for later in the year. Right now I want to make this one functional and if everything goes well, then I'll accept his help to make me another website which won't be in Wordpress. I only made it in WP because it's user friendly and I didn't need to learn much. But if it all goes well with my friend, I'll choose another platform, which I really wanted back in 2014 when I bought the hosting. The best thing is that I won't loose anything :)
Now I am ready to begin my membership process, and after I finish with that I can set all up completely. And more important, I can get back to my real job and that is designing which I very much miss. Especially since I still need to write at least 12 patterns, take pictures and start new projects. So fingers crossed that I finish everything about my website by Monday, especially since I start my physio and I want to be able to do exercises without too much time spent on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...