Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sunny

Today was a sunny yet cold day. I was out as usual, going to a physiotherapy. When I came home I decided to finish the last cape. I wanted to film it one way but it didn't seem possible. Then I decided to add a few more rows to it and tried the ending in a different way and it was a success! I even filmed the ending and I did it in a lightbox. Hopefully it will look all right when I see it on my laptop.
Now I am working on the loopy vest again. I want to use all the yarn till Tuesday so I can see how much more I need to buy. I would also like to finish the hooded scarf and Victoria set. But on the other hand, the most important thing for me is to write patterns for all 7 capes. The patterns are actually written, but I need to add pictures during the work and measurements. Hopefully I'll complete them by the end of next week. Fingers crossed! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...