Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Finally finished

I finally finished re-writing all patterns, yay! It was a long and very tedious process but it had to be done. I only need to re-write the pattern that is currently in testing, but I will do it tomorrow, since all testers are satisfied with the layout and no errors were found.
Tomorrow I will organize all patterns that need to be written, so I can start writing them, because I have some new designs in mind and I already started on one yesterday while I was resting from pattern re-writing. If I clog my laptop more than it already is, I will make myself another chaos :)
It's better to finish designs that are already made. I don't need to take pictures right now, I will do that later. Although 4 more designs already have pictures. But the capes don't, nor some hats, scarves and gloves.
All I can think right now are new designs, so I have to finish this before I continue with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...