Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Weekly summary

So for this week I've done the landing page, but I still have to test it. And that's it for the main goals I set myself to do :))) When I started re-writing my old patterns I was determined to finish them all. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to post them all on my site. And I am almost done. I could have finished them today, but I've decided to relax, knit and watch Castle instead :) There are 14 slippers pattern waiting to be re-written and I hope that I'll be up to it tomorrow.
It funny how I think I can done all that I list for next week :) It seems there is enough time for everything. But most of the last week I was getting up very late and couldn't do things I can only during day. That's why I chose to re-write the patterns instead, I can do that anytime. But I underestimated how much time it would take me to do that, because no matter that the patterns are already written I needed to concentrate quite a bit on over 50 patterns! And they look the same, only the colors differ from pattern to pattern, so some things are routinely done which always makes it difficult, because I keep the routine in my head instead of writing it on a piece of paper.
So now I will copy the things I've planned for last week and haven't done for the following week, knowing quite well that I'll think of something else in between and completely dismiss what I'm about to write, lol. Well, at least I started writing these tasks on paper (quite a number of them) and attaching them on the board next to me.

Tasks to do next week:
-Finish editing my video (voice overs in particular).
-Complete all capes.
-Open a video channel.
-Post at least one video.
-Finish re-writing all published patterns.
-Organize patterns that aren't published and start the process of writing them.
-Make a video about finishing the last cape.
-Edit both videos for crochet gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...