Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pictures

I took some pictures today. Hats. Again, some came ok and some not. I guess I'll have to rinse and repeat ;) And it was a particularly hot day today. I'm imagining myself wearing those 7 capes for another photo-shoot, yikes! It's hard to take pictures when you are doing it alone. But today I was lucky to have a neighbor help me. Although the pictures are not all good. I guess I'm a perfectionist so that is why I do it myself. I really don't like taking pictures, that is why I don't do it the second I make something but wait sometimes even for years to make them (one scarf in particular).
I'll see what pictures I can save and as for the others I'll have to repeat them again. Third time is a charm, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...