Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Finished!

I am the kind of person that runs faster when she sees the finish line. That said, I stayed to wee mornings to finish my membership access. Good thing that I did, because a few minutes ago someone registered with me, even though I don't have any free patterns just yet. I am making them yes, and I actually wrote one completely, but I want to edit videos for that one. Why not, when I already filmed it ;)
So... I finished the website and and satisfied. Today I exported all my newsletter contacts from my previous list. Most of them were very, very old, more than 15 years. So I grouped them in sections and sent emails to 9 groups. There were about 20% non-deliveries, but there was one subscriber, yay! Actually, I am yet to see how many there will be. This was about hour or two after I sent the emails.
And it was lucky that I managed to finish my membership access, because there was one website subscriber also. I actually don't like how WP is handling those registrations, that is why I was up so late. I wanted to make sure everyone will get how the registering works. And I explained it on a separate page. But I am always here for help, so I expect there won't be problems at least not at the beginning :)
Now I can concentrate on relaxation for a few days and to get back to designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...