Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weekly summary

Last week I went to a physiotherapist so I didn't work as much as usual. People keep telling me to relax more, but I don't know how :) I keep making new things and the old ones are not yet finished. Yesterday I tried to take some pictures but it didn't quite worked as I thought. I do have some good ones of one hat, so it wasn't all lost. But I just want the pictures now and I can be impatient when I want something now. So I will see if the weather will be nice tomorrow and maybe I'll repeat the photo shoot. And if one day someone helps me with the pictures, it would be nice.
As for the list from last week, I filmed another video. It is the video of the finishing technique on the last cape. It's not as long so the editing won't be that hard. Other than that I haven't done anything that I set up to do, so I will repeat the same list for next week or even change some things.

List for next week:
-Write a few patterns.
-Edit one video at least.
-Take pictures of some items.
-Sort out everything I've done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...