Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Nice day

It was a nice day today considering I got food poisoning yesterday. But all went well.
I wrote down what patterns I need to write. I don't know if I will write them all this month, but I would love to, because I have new designs that want to get out of my head :)
And I wrote one pattern today already. It is a knitting pattern for hat that is a part of the set Inverted Cable set. I put it as a "similar pattern" at the end of some other patterns without even having it done. So I had to write it first. I only took one photo of it, not on me, but I hope I can take pictures of my hats this week. The weather is nice, and all I have to do is wake up early so I can take pictures outside.
I also sewed buttons to all capes. So now all capes are done except that last one. Those patterns should be easy to write, I just need to decide how many sizes to write. I want 2 sizes for adults, but I don't know if I want kids sizes. That would need some researching which I am not up to right now. Too much other things I need to do. So, I will decide in time. Maybe I'll write only adult sizes now and if the demand for kids sizes is high, then I'll make those patterns separately.
That's it for today. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...