Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Weekly summary

I'm a bit tired to write, so I'll try to be quick this time.
It was a productive week. I've set some tasks and added some more during the week and put lists on my board.
The main thing is that I finished my first video. I did voice over and everything looks good. Not great, because my equipment is not so high, but it all seems watchable and that was the main thing.
However, I haven't set up my video channel yet.

I also completed my 6 capes, all buttons are sewed and everything. I haven't done the last one yet. I need daytime for that and last week I woke up pretty late, because I do most of my work at nights. So I need more time to sleep. I am tired but a goodnight (or day in my case) sleep is a must!
I organized my patterns, the ones that needs to be written. I made a list and I already wrote 3 of them. Those are the three easiest to write, but still.
I also finished re-writing all my published patterns. These two (video and re-writing) were the major successes for this last week! Because some patterns need a link to this one video. And all patterns have links to my website and newsletter at the last page. So this was my main focus till now.
I also contacted a friend to suggest me how to link my future free patterns to my newsletter. He helped and I installed some plug-ins on my wp site and I will now focus on that. Hopefully, that will be my main focus next week. After that is done, I can finally open my site for business! :)

What I want to do next week:
-Open a video channel.
-Post an I-cord video.
-Finish the newsletter linking.
-GO TO THE MOVIES! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...