Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Editing

Today is an editing video day. I recorded my voice over, but it was like I was talking out of the barrel. I am doing it on laptop, so it has it's own mic. Not only that, but my headphones also have mic. And I have a separate mic. So I was sure I recorded with my stand alone mic, but I actually recorded it with either laptop's or headphones' mic. I had to make sure I am recording with my stand alone mic, although I know it's not a professional one, it's a very cheap mic, but nevertheless it's better than those other two put together. So I was going through my sound settings and finally after a few hours I was able to set it up. Windows - user friendly my ass! I found my mic as some device that hasn't got mic in the name as a disabled device. Luckily I pressed my left mouse button and enabled all devices under mic settings.
That's it. I'm not inspired to write today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...