Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Done and done!

I just saw my weekly summary, otherwise known as yesterday's post and I see that most of my tasks are done!
I opened a video channel. Although I didn't know that it was already opened when the account on google was created and that was 5 years ago. But I uploaded my video and added a few things, like a subscribe button to the video. I first set the video to private, but since I wanted to make a blog post about it and link the video, I had to finish everything about the video first so I can share it publicly.
So I did just that. And now the video is public.
I also wrote my first blog post on my new website which I connected to the video. That will be the first tutorial video. I also included a link to Tutorials on my web site. I wish I could make as many videos right now! But that is not possible. So I will have to organize myself, but I leave that after I publish my website completely.
Last night I finished the newsletter linking also. I tested it and it works fine. I downloaded some plug ins that will help me with my future free patterns. I need to examine them, but I currently have no free patterns other the one that is linked to my Newsletter. So that is my current goal. However, I do have one crochet pattern completely done. I just need to edit a video that will show how I crochet the gloves (only major parts, not the whole gloves). So after I do that, I can post a free pattern.
The only thing left to do from my tasks list is go to the movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...