Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Photos

I was taking some photos today. It was a sunny but extremely windy day. It was so windy that my curls which I did previously straightened, lol! And it seems it will be windy all next week. In fact, according to a weather forecast today was the least windy of all days next week. How unfortunate. I was so hopeful. Previous weeks it was raining now it's sunny but windy. It puts a strain on me taking photos of my designs. Either it's cold or it's hot and I can't really wear wooly designs then.
I might have to take some indoor pictures, although the designs are all for wearing outdoors and I really love taking pictures outdoors. And taking pictures in my room is a mess. I don't have a good background, all my walls need good painting. So I have to put a cloth of a kind behind me which is difficult since I don't have anywhere to attach it to. So I came up with kind of a solution tonight. I might pin the material onto some styrofoam or wooden tiles which I'll put on top of my wardrobe. That way I can have a straightened material as a background behind me. I'll see if I can try that tomorrow morning. At least a few pictures from today's photo shoot are workable, which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...