Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Working

Another pattern is written, one crochet cape. I've done all pictures needed to explain the crocheting.
I also filmed another video on how to finish the cape. And I started to write another pattern for a knitted cape. I wrote all the materials and sizing in EU and US ways.
Tomorrow I am going to my friend's dad funeral, so I probably won't be able to work. Maybe in the afternoon.
I would love to be able to write all patterns that are finished by the 15th of April. I keep putting myself under a stress, but I want to work on some summer items which I want to finish before the end of May. I want to bring them to the sea with me so I can make some outdoor pictures in Greece.
And I want to work on some new designs. Right now it feels I don't have much patterns to offer when in fact I do. :)
I bought a notebook to draw some of the ideas I have. I don't draw that good but it's good enough to know what I want to make. And beside each design I write little notes that help me make the designs better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...