Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday

I woke up very late today. I was re-writing patterns till noon and then went to bed. I re-wrote most of them. Slippers, 2 hats, socks and 2-3 gloves are all that I need to re-write. I may finish everything but slippers for now and then work on my landing page and that video. This is tiring me very, very much and I don't want to make mistakes since I am re-writing patterns to make them better. I need a small vacation :))) I wish I could sleep it off somehow ;)
I also picked today to quit with some of my bad habits. I will see how that will go ;) I'm determined to make this year my turnaround point. The problem with me has always been procrastination, but I have a strong goal in front of me and when I'm in this state, I am determined to get there asap. So either I do nothing or do everything, hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...