Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

More re-writing

I'm determined to re-write most patterns first before I move to something else. I need to input some links into patterns so that is the most sensible solution for me now.
I already filmed one video, it's only left to record a voice over and input and render it all. After that I have to open a channel and upload the video and do everything else to connect it to my site. That is why I want to finish with patterns first. At least that is my own logic :)
I already re-written all jewelry patterns, so Yay for me! And the knitted boot cuffs are also done. But I made myself a slight "problem". I inserted one link that doesn't exist yet into one of my boot cuffs patterns. It is a link to a hat that is made, but not written nor do I have a picture while wearing it. And since it is a hat pattern, I at least have to look presentable in the picture :) I have taken a picture of the hat on a white background and inserted that picture into the pattern (with the link to a non existent pattern), but I want the wearing-hat-one too!
So I usually solve one problem and make myself another one, lol. Well, I'll see what I can do. ;)
This time I wrote my short and long term goals on post-its and pinned them on the board above my working area. And I already crossed some smaller things :) Now onto re-writing more patterns. I think my tomorrow's post title would be the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...